1. Um, self-deception, much? Still, redefining categories has worked for other people...
2. Now, this is a moving story. I'd like to know a little more about what the blurb at the side means, though...
Rather than saving souls for the hereafter, the organisation Urban Neighbours of Hope (UNOH) strives to make life better for those struggling in the here and now.
I know better than to trust secular media to understand Christian organisations, so I'd like to know a little more about UNOH's philosophy of ministry. I'd be disturbed if the compassion shown for others in their community did not extend to hereafter. (Their website doesn't really help answer such questions).
3. I watched one of these oranges bleed after my wife cut it, and then had a taste. Creepy looking, but not bad.
4. Divorce and marriage...this article claims to reveal the truth.
5. We're totally out of the loop when it comes to the latest popular music. When I tried to find out what we were missing out on, this song struck a chord. Nice.